Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
🌹Giving Charity for the Love of the Deceased 🌹
"The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (S.A.W) said, 'When a person gives charity on behalf of a deceased person, an angel calls out, 'O you who gave charity on behalf of so-and-so, may your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive so-and-so.'
Then another angel says, 'O you who gave charity on behalf of so-and-so, may your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive so-and-so's family and descendants.'" (Sahih Muslim)
Dedicate your Charity for the Souls of those whom you love.
al Hamdulillah under the blessed guidance of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi, FZHH & its Vancouver, Canada volunteers participated in our Mobile Food Rescue Program by rescuing & distributing essential groceries & fresh dairy to local community's less privileged people at low-income family residences & several city homeless shelters.
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, this distribution is dedicated to:
- Holy Blessed Teachings of Beloved Shaykh Nurjan
- Holy Shahadat (Martyrdom) of Sayyidina Ameer Hamza ibn Abdul Muttalib ع - Lion of God, Leader of those who Witness & Beloved Uncle of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ
- URS Sharif/Union of Mawlana Jamaluddin al-Ghumuqi al-Husayni ق ع
- URS Sharif/Union of Hajjah Amina Adil ق ع - Beloved Wife of Sultanul Awliya Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Nazim Adil al Haqqani ق ع
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, rescue/distribution included:
- Essential Groceries
- Fresh Dairy
- And More!
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution was made to:
- Less Privileged People & Homeless Shelters
Shokran to all the those whom donated and supported 🙏🏾.
Please continue to show your love by supporting these FZHH programs.