Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
🌹Giving Charity for the Love of the Deceased 🌹
"The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (S.A.W) said, 'When a person gives charity on behalf of a deceased person, an angel comes to them and says, 'May your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive the one for whom you gave charity, and may He bring them into Paradise without any account being taken of their deeds.'" (Sahih Bukhari)
Dedicate your Charity for the Souls of those whom you love.
al Hamdulillah under the blessed guidance of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi, FZHH & its Hyderabad, India volunteers participated in our Mobile Food Rescue Program by distributing snack packs to madrasa/school children & local community's less privileged children.
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, this rescue/distribution is dedicated to:
- Holy Shahadat (Martyrdom) of Sultanul Awliya Sayyidina Imam Jafar as-Sadiq عليه السلام - Great Grandson of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ , Sixth Holy Imam & Fifth Grand Shaykh of Naqshbandi Golden Chain
- Holy Blessed Teachings of Beloved Shaykh Nurjan
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution included:
- Snack Packs
- Maaza Tetra packs (Mango Juice)
- Dukes Cookies (Italian Crisps)
- Britannia Roll Cakes (Vanilla & Chocolate flavours)
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution was made to:
- Madrasa/School Children
- Less Privileged Children
Shokran to all the those whom donated and supported 🙏🏾.
Please continue to show your love by supporting these FZHH programs.