Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
“A man is not a believer who fills his stomach while his neighbor is hungry.” Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (S.A.W)
al Hamdulillah under the blessed guidance of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi, FZHH & its Simei, Singapore volunteers participated in our Mobile Food Rescue Program by preparing & distributing 28+ packets of home cooked meals including desserts & juices to local community's migrant workers.
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, this distribution is dedicated to:
- Shaykh Nurjan's Teachings
- First Holy Friday of Holy Month of RabiulAkhir
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution included:
- 28+ Packets of Hot Meals (Rice & Lentil Soup)
- Desserts - Suji/Semolina Milk Puddings
- Packets of Juices
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution was made to:
- Local Community's Migrant Workers
Shokran to all the those whom donated and supported 🙏🏾.
Please continue to show your love by supporting these FZHH programs.