Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
🌹Giving Charity for the Love of the Deceased 🌹
"The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (S.A.W) said, 'When a person gives charity on behalf of a deceased person, an angel calls out, 'O you who gave charity on behalf of so-and-so, may your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive so-and-so.'
Then another angel says, 'O you who gave charity on behalf of so-and-so, may your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive so-and-so's family and descendants.'" (Sahih Muslim)
Dedicate your Charity for the Souls of those whom you love.
al Hamdulillah under the blessed guidance of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi, FZHH & its Lahore, Pakistan volunteers participated in our Orphan Support Program & Pediatric Ward Program by providing essential medical healthcare services to 6 homeless beloved orphans at FZHH Medical Camp.
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, this distribution is dedicated to:
- Wiladat/Holy Birthday of Sayyidina Imam Muhammad al-Baqir ع, Son of Sayyidina Imam Zain al-Abidin ع & Father of Sayyidina Imam Jafar as-Sadiq ع
- Welcoming of the Holy Month of Rajab al-Murajab
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, event included:
- Essential Healthcare Services- Full Physical Examination
- Necessary Prescription Medicine
- Get Back to Healthy Plan
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, services were provided to::
- 6 Homeless Beloved Orphans
Shokran to all the those whom donated and supported 🙏🏾.
Please continue to show your love by supporting these FZHH programs.