Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
🌹Giving Charity for the Love of the Deceased 🌹
"The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (S.A.W) said, 'When a person gives charity on behalf of a deceased person, an angel calls out, 'O you who gave charity on behalf of so-and-so, may your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive so-and-so.'
Then another angel says, 'O you who gave charity on behalf of so-and-so, may your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive so-and-so's family and descendants.'" (Sahih Muslim)
Dedicate your Charity for the Souls of those whom you love.
al Hamdulillah under the blessed guidance of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi, FZHH & its Hyderabad, India volunteers participated in our Holy Qurbani Program & Mobile Food Rescue Program by processing, packaging & distributing Holy Qurbani Meat from 12 Holy Qurbans to beloved orphans, children at two madrasas/schools & less privileged families.
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, Holy Qurbans used for this event are on behalf of:
- 4 Holy Qurbanis for Mirahmadi Family
- 2 Holy Qurbanis for Asim Barye
- 2 Holy Qurbanis for Saleem Ahmed
- 1 Holy Qurbani for Nadia Karmas
- 1 Holy Qurbani for Shazia Malik
- 1 Holy Qurbani for Leila Nur Riskiyandi
- 1 Holy Qurbani for Khatera Safdari
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, this distribution is dedicated to:
- Holy Blessed Wiladat (Birthday) of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ - Beloved Holy Prophet & Messenger of Allah (AJ) & the Celebration of Birth of Creation
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings,
- Holy Qurbani Meat from 12 Holy Qurbans
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution was made to:
- Beloved Orphans
- Children at Two Madrasas/Schools
- Less Privileged Families
Shokran to all the those whom donated and supported 🙏🏾
Please continue to show your love by supporting these FZHH programs.
=== split content ===Continue reading