Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
🌹Giving Charity for the Love of the Deceased 🌹
"The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (S.A.W) said, 'When a person gives charity on behalf of a deceased person, an angel comes to them and says, 'May your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive the one for whom you gave charity, and may He bring them into Paradise without any account being taken of their deeds.'" (Sahih Bukhari)
Dedicate your Charity for the Souls of those whom you love.
al Hamdulillah under the blessed guidance of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi, FZHH & its Vancouver, Canada volunteers participated in our Mobile Food Rescue Program by distributing hot meals, fresh juices, fresh produce & essential groceries to 240+ families at local community's Muslim Food Bank.
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, this distribution is dedicated to:
- Honoring the Welcoming of the Holy Month of Safar
- Honoring the Holy Soul of Sultanul Awliya Mawlana Shaykh Abu Ahmad as-Sughuri ق ع .
- Holy Urs Sharif/Union of Mawlana Shaykh Yaqub al Charkhi ق ع - Nineteenth Master of The Most Distinguished Naqshbandi Golden Chain
- Blessed Teachings of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, rescue/distribution included:
- Hot Meals
- Fresh Fruits
- Fresh Vegetables
- Fresh Juices
- Essential Groceries
- And More!
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution was made to:
- 240+ Families at Muslim Food Bank
Shokran to all the those whom donated and supported 🙏🏾.
Please continue to show your love by supporting these FZHH programs.