Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
🌹Giving Charity for the Love of the Deceased 🌹
"The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (S.A.W) said, 'When a person gives charity on behalf of a deceased person, an angel comes to them and says, 'May your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive the one for whom you gave charity, and may He bring them into Paradise without any account being taken of their deeds.'" (Sahih Bukhari)
Dedicate your Charity for the Souls of those whom you love.
al Hamdulillah under the blessed guidance of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi, FZHH & its Lahore, Pakistan volunteers participated in our Orphan Support Program by gifting brand new crockery sets, glassware sets, stainless steel sets & miscellaneous kitchen items to local community's orphanage serving beloved orphans & less privileged children.
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, this distribution is dedicated to:
- Holy Blessed Wiladat (Birthday) of Sayyidina Imam Musa al-Kazim ق ع - The Seventh Holy Imam ق ع of the Muhammadan Nation & Son of Sayyidina Imam Jafar as-Sadiq ق ع.
- Holy Urs Sharif/Union of Mawlana Shaykh Yaqub al Charkhi ق ع - Nineteenth Master of The Most Distinguished Naqshbandi Golden Chain
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution included:
- Crockery Sets: Big Plates, Small Plates, Dessert Bowls, Tea Pots, Tea Mugs
- Glassware Sets: Water Jugs & Drinking Glasses
- Stainless Steel Sets: Cookware, Utensils, Water Jugs, Tea Thermos, Tea Strainers & Silverware
- Miscellaneous Sets: Dish Racks, Bread Baskets & Fruit Baskets
- And More!
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, repairs were provided to::
- Local Community's Orphanage
Shokran to all the those whom donated and supported 🙏🏾.
Please continue to show your love by supporting these FZHH programs.