Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
🌹Giving Charity for the Love of the Deceased 🌹
"The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (S.A.W) said, 'When a person gives charity on behalf of a deceased person, an angel calls out, 'O you who gave charity on behalf of so-and-so, may your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive so-and-so.'
Then another angel says, 'O you who gave charity on behalf of so-and-so, may your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive so-and-so's family and descendants.'" (Sahih Muslim)
Dedicate your Charity for the Souls of those whom you love.
al Hamdulillah under the blessed guidance of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi, FZHH & its Lahore, Pakistan volunteers participated in our Orphan Support Program & Mawlid Support Program by celebrating Mawlid an Nabi ﷺ & serving hot meals, cold juices, ice creams & chocolates to beloved orphans at local community's orphanage.
MashAllah with Shayikh Nurjan's blessings, this distribution is dedicated to:
- Holy Arba’een - 40th day of Shahadat/Martyrdom of Holy Family of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ, Sayyidina Imam Ali Asadullahi Ghalib عليه السلام & Sayyiditina Fatima az Zahra عليه السلام in Karbala
- Holy Shahadat (Martyrdom) of Sayyidina Imam Hussain ع - The Grandson & Companion of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ , and Third Holy Imam of Ahlul Bait an Nabi ﷺ
- Holy Shahadat (Martyrdom) of 72 Shuhada e Karbala ع - Companions & Ahlul Bait an Nabi ﷺ
MashAllah with Shayikh Nurjan's blessings, event included:
- ZikrAllah & Mawlid an Nabi ﷺ
- Hot Meals, Juices, Ice Creams & Chodolates
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution was made to:
- Beloved Orphans
Shokran to all those who supported and participated.
Please continue to show your love by supporting these FZHH programs.