Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
🌹Giving Charity for the Love of the Deceased 🌹
"The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (S.A.W) said, 'When a person gives charity on behalf of a deceased person, an angel comes to them and says, 'May your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive the one for whom you gave charity, and may He bring them into Paradise without any account being taken of their deeds.'" (Sahih Bukhari)
Dedicate your Charity for the Souls of those whom you love.
al Hamdulillah under the blessed guidance of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi, FZHH & its Chicago, Illinois volunteers participated in our Mobile Food Rescue Program by rescuing & distributing 150+ partially prepared meals & fresh vegetables to local community's homeless shelters & food pantry.
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, this distribution is dedicated to:
- Holy Shahadat (Martyrdom) of Sayyidina Imam Ali Asadullahi Ghalib عليه السلام - Companion & Son in Law of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ
- Holy Jumu'atul-Wida / Farewell Friday of Holy Month of Ramadan
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution included:
- 150+ Partially Prepared Meals
- Fresh Vegetables
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution was made to:
- Breakthrough Men's Shelter
- Primo Center: For Women & Children - Sangamon
- Our Lady of Hope - Catholic Church Food Pantry
Shokran to all the those whom donated and supported 🙏🏾.
Chicagoland area residents please contact Misbah at Chicago@fzhh.org for volunteer opportunities.
Please continue to show your love by supporting these FZHH programs.