Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
🌹Giving Charity for the Love of the Deceased 🌹
"The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (S.A.W) said, 'When a person gives charity on behalf of a deceased person, an angel calls out, 'O you who gave charity on behalf of so-and-so, may your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive so-and-so.'
Then another angel says, 'O you who gave charity on behalf of so-and-so, may your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive so-and-so's family and descendants.'" (Sahih Muslim)
Dedicate your Charity for the Souls of those whom you love.
al Hamdulillah under the blessed guidance of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi, FZHH & its Chicago, Illinois volunteers participated in our Mobile Food Rescue Program by rescuing & distributing 50+ partially prepared meals & fresh vegetables to local community's homeless shelters.
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, this distribution is dedicated to:
- Holy Shahadat (Martyrdom) of Sultanul Awliya Sayyidina Imam Jafar as-Sadiq عليه السلام - Great Grandson of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ , Sixth Holy Imam & Fifth Grand Shaykh of Naqshbandi Golden Chain
- Holy Blessed Teachings of Beloved Shaykh Nurjan
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution included:
- 60+ Partially Prepared Meals
- Fresh Vegetables
- Fresh Cheeses
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution was made to:
- Pacific Gardens - Chicago's Largest Homeless Shelter
- Breakthrough Men's Shelter
- Primo Center: For Women & Children - Sangamon
Shokran to all the those whom donated and supported 🙏🏾.
Chicagoland area residents please contact Misbah at Chicago@fzhh.org for volunteer opportunities.
Please continue to show your love by supporting these FZHH programs.